Thursday, May 21, 2009

Welcome to The Disneyland Story!

Hey everybody! (if there IS anybody out there...)

Wisher and I are so excited that you're joining us on this amazing adventure into a Disneyland fantasy world! (too cheesy?) We're just about ready to start the brand new story, so I will let Wisher begin.

Just a reminder: Be sure to check out the "About Us" section over to the side of the page to learn more about me and Wisher. Also remember that we would love to hear feedback from you in the comments sections (after posts) or by emailing us (disneylandstorywriters@gmail.com). Also be sure to email us if you want to subscribe to the site!

FYI: Feedback can mean any of the following: Just letting us know if you like the story, what you think might happen next, what you think SHOULD happen next, or what character's you think should be a part of the story. We would LOVE to hear from you! (We'd really just love to know if anybody READS this thing! hah!) But, please: BE NICE! :)

And now, without further ado, I would like to invite my pal Wisher to begin our exciting new Disneyland Story...

Take it away, Wisher!

-Mickeylover

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so excited!
    As a devoted fan of your last achievement, I have to say I'm totally pumped for the next story! I'm sure it will be amazing =D
    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete